Last revised: Tuesday July 3 16:25:02 PDT 2018
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't employ banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of intrusive commercial ads.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes
("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We don't not knowingly collect any information from persons under
the age of 13. If bcx.news learns that a posting is by a person under the
age of 13, bcx.news will remove that post.
- We may provide links to third
party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not
responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those
third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies
of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served,
including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to
diagnose problems with our server, to administer the bcx.news site, and to
otherwise provide our service to you. Web logs are retianed for only one day.
3. Data we store
- All postings are stored in our hard disks, even after
"deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored only one day.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure
operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot
guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of bcx.news postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with bcx.news --including
archive or otherwise make available bcx.news postings.
5. Circumstances in which bcx.news may release information
- Bcx.news may disclose information about its users if required to do so
by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably
necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- Bcx.news may also disclose information about its users to law
enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of
third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of bcx.news,
its users or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and
agree that due to the international dimension of bcx.news we may use the
data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified
in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the
transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In
addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located
in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the
transfer of such data into the United States..